To be done before the lectures start:
- create university account / check your IMT-Account
- make and check your module selection
- refine or add courses via PAUL
- use the chance to go to lectures and talk to professors
- check the time table and complete your module selection
Attention: Some courses have limited places and waiting lists. Students who have selected the course should already be on the application list. If waiting lists exist, they will be published in the students’ section of the faculty’s homepage.
If you are still missing modules:
Check the module catalogue for available modules. Click on the modules title to read the details. Make a selection. Contact your home advisor to ask for acceptance and credit transfer.