Current information to our courses, lectures and theses for the winter term 2023/2024
Information on the offered modules for the winter term 2023/2024 will be available in short time on this page.
We offer a certain number of Bachelor and Master theses. Please check out the process and the topics that are available in that semester here.
If you have any further questions or want to make an appointment to talk to us during office hours, please use this E-Mail address to contact us.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Our courses in the summer term 2023
- M.184.3152 "Organizational Behavior" (infovideo)
- M.184.2157 "Seminar Organizational Behavior" (further information and schedule here)
- M.184.4140 "Employment Systems" (further information and schedule here)
- M.184.5121 "Introduction to the theory of enterprise"
- M.184.4157 "Seminar Organizational Behavior" (further information and schedule here)
The Chair for Organizational Behavior operates in the space where humans and organizations meet. We explore how organizations can build, shape and design relationships to and with their employees – current and prospective – and what effects organizational structures and processes have on the behavior of the respective employees.
We appreciate your interest and are happy to give you a deeper insight in our courses as well as our research activities.
We work together, we grow together!