The Faculty of Business Administration and Economics:
- is modern and dynamic. Its priority is to feed the latest research knowledge into our teaching, and to actively contribute to the advancement of the subject area with our own research.
- is outward-looking. We often invite researchers and lecturers from all over the world. We also take special care over the students who come here from our partner universities.
- we offer a range of courses taught in English (approx. 600 ECTS were delivered in English). All our study programs are open to the recognition of study periods and credits gained abroad, allowing our students to graduate with an international profile.
- is a campus-university with more than 20,000 students. Of these, 10% are international students, including those we receive from our over 200 partner universities in more than 50 countries.
- there is no tuition fee charged at Paderborn University.
The city of Paderborn:
- is located in the heart of Europe, and combines tradition with modernity with ease
- is a safe city with a high quality of life at moderate living costs.
Find out more on the pages of the International Office.