Campus OWL New York is currently seeking a highly motivated student with a strong interest in international academic exchange.
Period: 3-4 months (starting February/March 2021)
As an intern, you will work closely with the Executive Director in the Campus OWL office and will be responsible for a variety of research, administrative and creative functions, including:
- Content creation for the English language newsletter and website
- In-depth research of topics relating to higher education
- Administrative support in organizing and planning events
- Preparation of presentations for various target groups
- Management of the social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Development of alumni, student or research activities in the United States & Canada
Campus OWL is a network of five higher education institutions in OstWestfalenLippe (OWL), Germany – Bielefeld University, Paderborn University, Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences, OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts, and Detmold University of Music. The Campus OWL New York Office was founded in 2019 and represents these five higher education institutions in North America. For further information please visit www.campus-owl.org
More information about the internship here.