Language certificates

IBS students intending to undertake a study sojourn or applying for other courses of study after completing their degree at the University of Paderborn can come to us for a language certificate that states your current level of proficiency. Please download the DAAD certificate, fill in the first part and ask the teacher who is currently or who most recently taught you to fill it in for you.