Application is possible for students of the Master Program (IEM) at Paderborn throughout both the first and second master semester. In order to partake, students must meet the entry requirements of both respected master programs. That is, fulfilment of both the MSc IEM and GPEM program prerequisites is necessary. Professional capability, as well as personal suitability will also be considered. The simultaneous participation in ASBE as well as the Duel Master Program is not permitted.
The nomination of Students to partake in the double master program takes place for the University of Paderborn students in winter semester. Below you can find a detailed overview of the dates and deadlines for the wintersemester 2019/20.
Application Process WS 2019/2020:
Students of MSc IEM may apply at the beginning of their studies. Students currently available for application are those who began their study program in SoSe 2019 or WS 2019/2020.
Submission of documents (at the latest until 16 October) to Paderborn University include:
- Personal CV (tabuler form with passport picture, E-mail address and matr. number)
- Motivational letter ( Reason for application, in English and German)
- Proof of performance ( Grades of Bachelor degree, Certificate of Bachelor, and where possible up-to-date grades in MSc IEM)
- Enrollment confirmation for MSc. IEM
Nominees will be announced after interviews have taken place.
All required documents for the enrollment need to be submitted to Tohoku University before the end of November.These encompass:
- Application (* 'Application for Admission', incl. a 5cm X 4cm passport style photo portrait taken of the applicant within three months of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (* 'Application Qualification Form', p.4)
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Two letters of recommendation: (1) Recommendation Form 1 (by advisor) (*); (2) Recommendation Form 2 (by dean) (*)
- Research Plan
- Insurance Enrollment Pledge (official form) (*)
All documents marked with '*' and an Application Guideline can be dowloaded at the Webpage of the GPEM. Further details of the requested documents will be announced with the nomination.