Information for companies
Our goal is to successfully design the digital transformation together with companies, administrations, and individuals and to understand its mechanisms of action. As researchers in Information Systems, we explore the latest technologies as to their benefits for companies and the society, thus building a bridge between disruptive technology and the actual circumstances and expectations in organizations. A part of our mission is to connect our students and graduates with companies and institutions and pave the way for successful collaborations.
With our innovative projects we create value for companies, students, and the society. Our commitment to the Software Innovation Campus Paderborn (SICP) is a special cooperation format. The SICP is a research campus on which we develop ground breaking and holistic solutions - from basic technologies (Smart Spaces) and intelligent products (Smart Products), through the collection and analysis of data (Smart Data) to the development of transformative business models and services (Smart Service) - for the digital economy and society in close cooperation with selected companies and research partners.
We offer companies and institutions a wide range of opportunities for cooperation:
- Joint application for and realization of publicly funded research projects
- Implementation of innovative projects on behalf of companies
- (partial) furtherance of PhD students for the development of basic knowledge and for the solution of specific operational issues
- Membership in the Software Innovation Campus Paderborn (SICP)
- Supervision of company-related final theses and seminar papers
- Certification training courses
- guest lectures
- and more
Are you interested in a cooperation? Please feel free to contact us so that we can find the right cooperation format for and with you.