The aim of the International Students Forum (ISF) is to bring together students from different countries and cultures to enable them to develop an academic network through which they can explore global economic and societal challenges.
The Faculty of Business Administration and Economics at the Paderborn University is a founding member of the ISF.
The ISF meets biennially. The 7th ISF meeting takes place at the EWHA Womans University in Seoul, Korea, from August 10th -12th , 2015. The topic of this year's Forum is "Entrepreneurship, Corporate Innovation, and Economic/Social Fairness". Participating Universities are:
- EWHA Womans University, Korea
- Oita University, Japan
- Kyushu Sangyo University, Japan
- Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Vietnam National University, Vietnam
- Shenzhen University, China
- University of Paderborn, Germany